High fives? It was a cameraman in the back of the end zone who reached his hand out.
I do not understand how that is detrimental to the game.
The official was looking for a reason to toss that flag. Actively looking. And that ain't right.
I've seen it quite a bit in basketball. Ref gets pissed at coach or player and then makes a point of nitpicking every little thing that player or coach does. I saw it happen once in a JV game. Ref was just doing a [censored]-poor job, coach for home team is talking the ref up on the sideline.
Ref actually stops the game, gets in the face of the coach, and forces the coach to sit for the rest of the game.
I know the coach, have for almost 20 years. I was sitting two rows behind him and could hear every word he said. He didn't say anything objectionable, just trying to get the ref to ease up on some things.
Need to find out who that offical was and what his history is.



Bookmarks